1) Solve the clue to find the
2) Enter the turf and be the first to get
Have the Enter
Elevator Location box open as the host reads
out the clues. This way, youll have a head
start when entering the turfs name.
you will need:
Assistant or Alt
the game, devise a set of clues with answers
that make up an elevator name. For round one,
place a prize in the turf then rename the
turf name to the answer. Make sure you have
an assistant or an alt in the turf to keep
1) Read rules
2) Give the first clue and the signal that
its ok to start.
3) When the first prize has been collected,
rename the turf to answer two.
4) Repeat 2 and 3 for however many rounds
putting all the clues on macros to make the
game run smoother. Also, you could offer three
clues per round, ranging from Hard to Easy.