1) Players register to play.
2) Two players are called at a time, to play.
3) The hosts gives player one a token.
4) The host drops an item on the ground.
5) When the host gives the signal, the players
must pass the token back and forth between
6) The aim of the game is to try and pick
up the item before the other person, while
avoiding the token.
7) The loser gets knocked out of the game,
and the winner goes on to play the winner
of the second round. This tournament system
continues until the host is left with one
(or three) winner/s.
of a two player tournament, the game could
be hosted round-by-round like a ghost racing
game, where there are 10 randomly selected
players and 9 tokens to pass around. Although
this is harder for the host to keep track
Dont go straight
for the item as soon as you give away the
token. When you havent got the token, walk
towards the item in short steps until youre
close enough to make a grab for it.
you will need:
player markers, One token, any one item
Set the room to allow three avatars only (two
players + one host)
2) Glue two player markers to the ground (can
1) Say the
2) Take registrations and call out two names
at a time.
3) Have both players stand by one of the markers
4) When both players are ready, give player
one a token and drop the item.
5) Commence the game.
6) The winner is the one with the item.
6) Complete the game as a ladder-tournament.
the item in the center to be as fair as possible
to both players.