must register to play
2) Two avatars (the foxes) go and hide somewhere
inworld. These avatars are allowed to change
their appearances, but they must not change
3) The host will give the players a keyword
(such as "fishbone")
4) When the host says Go! or Start! you must
quickly go and find the two foxes.
5) If/When you find a fox, you must shout
out the Key Word along with the foxes name.
6) If you are the first person to tell a fox
the Key Word, you will win that round.
7) If you win a round, you win a point. The
one with the most points after 5 games will
win the entire game.
As soon as
you are given the Key Word, type it in and
copy it to your clipboard. Now, whenever you
think you have spotted a fox, just press Ctrl+V
followed by Enter. Dont forget that avatars
you will need:
Required, but advised for starting locale.
Select the two avies you plan to use before
the game starts. ESP them in advance.
2) Have both avatars hide somewhere before
game 1, to save some time.
1) Say the
2) Take registrations then Close.
3) Add all the registered names to your Multi-ESPer.
Make sure you inform the players of who the
foxes are before you begin.
5) When both foxes are ready, make up a Keyword
and ESP it to them.
6) Say the Keyword and announce that the game
7) If you are a fox: When you are caught,
ESP the host and tell them who has caught
If you are the host: Note down
the names of the two round winners and award
them 1 point each.
8) After five games of this, reward the top
three players with prizes.
the Keywords more difficult to spell than
Make sure the foxes dont hide anywhere impossible
(like a turf or in the maze).
If possible, limit the hunting area to a selection
of locales, rather than the whole world.
To avoid alt-hunters, try to get the foxes
to unghost only when the Go! signal is sent.