The idea is to 'slam
dunk' the ball into the 'net' before the other
player. The net is really a container and
the ball is really a token...
Players are called down 2 at a time to play
2) Both players stand on markers at opposite
sides of the 'court'
3) When the host gives the signal, the players
must try and put their token into the container
in the middle of the locale
4) The first person to put their token in
the container will be the winner of that round
5) Working on a tournament system, the winner
of that round will then go on to play the
winner of the next round etc etc until there
is one player standing: the winner!
Click the container
prior to the round, so you can get the "Put
into" command up, and ready to be clicked.
you will need:
x 1 Item Only Container
2 x Spray Cans
1 x Token
the container in the middle of the locale.
Place the two spraycans at opposite sides
of the locale, so they are an equal distance
away from the container.
1) Macro the
2) Start the prize drawer and get registrations
3) Call down two players to play
4) Give the signal, and the players will put
their token into the container. IF they go
too early, start the round again
5) Work out the game as a tournament, with
round 1's winner playing round 2's and so
forth. Award prizes at the end accordingly.