= Number of players per round
1) Players register to play.
2) * players are called at a time, to play.
3) The players walk to the boxes on the floor.
4) The players must put their heads into their
pockets before the game starts.
5) When the host shouts GO! the players must
quickly open the boxes and wear each item
of clothing in turn, starting with the head.
6) The first player to get dressed and yell
DONE! is the winner.
7) The winners from Round 1 play each other
in Round 2 and so on, until there is one avatar
left. This avatar is the winner.
Type in Done!
before the game starts, then press enter as
soon as you are dressed.
While dressing, make sure you start with the
head (dont misclick and get the accessory
instead). Always try to start with the hardest-to-click
you will need:
Boxes, Four Heads, Four sets of different-type
Turf Locale, * boxes glued on the floor, equal
distances apart. * sets of accessories should
be aquired (each set consisting of vendo head,
glasses, hat and tie/scarf - do not use rare
items). One set of accessories + head should
be put into each box.
1) Set the
room to allow *+1 avatars (* players, 1 host)
2) Place 1 head and 1 set of accessories in
each box before the game starts. Make sure
that all accessories have been removed from
3) Read rules, take registrations and call
out * names to play. Ask them to remove their
4) Say Go! to start the game.