1) Players register to play.
2) Two players are called at a time, to play.
3) When the host says DRAW!, players must
try to be the first to say FIRE!
4) The first to say FIRE! is the winner.
5) The winners from the first rounds play
each other off in round two.
6) Keep playing until one player (the winner)
Type in Fire!
before the game starts, then press enter as
soon as the host says DRAW!
you will need:
Set the room to allow three avatars only (two
players + one host)
2) Glue two tokens to the ground and separate
them a fair bit
1) Say the
2) Take registrations and call out two names
at a time.
3) Have both players stand by one of the tokens
4) When both players are ready, yell DRAW!
5) The first player to say FIRE! must be carried
over to Round 2.
6) Complete the game as a ladder-tournament.
saying different start-words to confuse the
players (such as Drat! or Drape!)